- CRAZY CABLE CAR! We crossed a class 5 river in a ricketty basket on a cable by pulling ourselves along with ropes. We were told by the trek company that we wouldn´t be doing this because I guess people die on it (not that surprised), but our trek guide, Juan Carlos, was THE BEST.
- 4 hours of (mostly) downhill mountain biking in the pouring rain.
- Hiking up to Maccu Picchu, hiking up the mountain next to Maccu Picchu to get an ariel view, and then hiking down the back-side to visit some totally off-the-radar ruins in the jungle.
- I broke every rule at Maccu Picchu except the No Smoking rule.
- There was this one bathroom that had a lightswitch with exposed wires in the shower!
- Groundscore mangos, avocados, and tangerines.
- WE SAW A LITTLE MONKEY IN A BUSH!
- Way too much other awesome stuff to tell now without pictures (no SD reader at this computer).
- Also, internet is about $.30/hour. ¡Awesome!
- Also, check out all of these awesome characters on this keyboard: ñçª¿¬º. They are where I expect other buttons to be. It is fun.
- Hundreds and hundreds of bug bites.
- I totally messed up my knee in the jungle, and then hiked for about 10 hours on a wonky knee yesterday, and now can barely walk. One of our new friends has some codeine, though, so that should be awesome.