Monday, March 2, 2009

More shining reviews of Bac-Log

Check out this awesome review of Bac-Log by one of my friend Sara's friends:
I read a bit of that blog, therefore I consider myself an informed expert when I say, that is not a bacon blog. That might not even be a blog in general. It's more like a blue page of words that coincidentally formed sentences. It's not bad! It's just not... anything... in particular.

How do you have a blog about bacon? What the eff happens with bacon consistently enough to dedicate an entire domain name to it?

Bac-log is an amazing name for a bacon blog, if it made sense to have a blog about bacon.

If he were a chef who only cooked bacon, maybe the above would be feasible (and incredible!!!!).

Bacon blog research? Really? Who are you talking to?
Hahahahaha! In case you missed it, here is the relevant part again, with emphasis added:
I read a bit of that blog, therefore I consider myself an informed expert when I say, that is not a bacon blog. That might not even be a blog in general. It's more like a blue page of words that coincidentally formed sentences. It's not bad! It's just not... anything... in particular.
Wait, maybe that is not enough emphasis:
I read a bit of that blog, therefore I consider myself an informed expert when I say, that is not a bacon blog. That might not even be a blog in general. It's more like a blue page of words that coincidentally formed sentences. It's not bad! It's just not... anything... in particular.
Fringe blog scientists have long postulated that there existed at the asymptotic limits of infinitely-dimensional blogspace a better slogan than "The most important blog in the history of time." For the most part, these fringe blogologists have been shunned and ridiculed by the mainstream conservative blog science establishment, who are primarily concerned with securing blog research grants and free tickets to fancy black-tie open-bar Blogsonian events, rather than forwarding the frontiers of the most important of all sciences. Well, score one for the underdogs, ladies and gentlemen. The absolute limits of perfection have finally been reached:

Bac-Log: It's more like a blue page of words that coincidentally formed sentences.

Awesome! I just can't get over how completely and perfectly Informed Expert (or IE for short) encapsulated all of Bac-Log in one tiny review. IE sure CRASHED my blogging party! (Ignore that sentence; it is just to see if I can get Bac-Log to pop up when people search for Internet Explorer problems).

I think this week should be Bac-Log Review Contest 2009 Week™! Send me a short review of Bac-Log (in the comments or email), and then somehow there will be prizes. Trust me, I might not know how to blog, but I also don't know how to make contests.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I don't feel like I can really write an honest review, for fear that you might honestly review my blog, and I am better off thinking that everyone loves my blog and finds it interesting (they don't). So instead, I thought I would try to encapsulate the thoughts that run through my head while reading your blog.

Title: I'm intrigued


OK, this is not where I thought this blog post was going to go with previously mentioned title, but ok, I'm at work and I don't have anything else to do. Blah, blah, blah.............. blah...Ha.... blah blah blah... hahahaha... that is soo Grant... blah blah blah, a lot of words. Ha.

Skim the second paragraph, I see there is something in there about baseball so I am just going to go ahead and skip to the next paragraph because there is absolutely nothing interesting about baseball ever.

Ok, third paragraph... blah blah.. this doesn't make sense. Damn, now I am going to have to go back and read that 2nd paragraph. Oh wait.. funny picture. Ha. Love it.

Scroll down.. man.. that's a lot of words. This is getting long. I hope my boss doesn't walk by and see me reading this. Blah, blah blah... hahahahaha... man, I got a tear in my eye from that random aside. Why is everyone in my office staring at me? Oh crap, I forgot my headphones were in and I must have been laughing really loud. Now they know for sure that I am not running a statistical analysis on the rainfall events over the past 20 years. And now they are going to ask what is so funny, and I really dont think I can explain this to them. Or the website. Or Grant in general. Crap. Damn you Grant and your long obscure posts! Oh well, now that I am busted I might as well keep reading. Blah blah blah, blah, blah .. wait- did he just say puppy? (skim back) Yes, but only to tease me. (I must find a way to wittily make fun of Grant in my next blog post)... (probably not going to happen). Blah blah blah... lots of big words (impressive use of 'breached' though)... scroll the to end... nope, still doesn't make sense without reading the whole thing. Scroll back up... blah, blah, hahaha.. blah blah blah... ooohh.. sparkly! Sorry, not the blog, someone just walked by with some keys.... blah blah blah.

Last paragraph (whew.. finally... I really should get some work done.) Blah blah... HAHAHAHAHAHA. So glad I read that!

idieh said...

Meh, sometimes I read it.

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the best Remote Desktop program for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: [url=http://www.n-able.com] N-able N-central patch management
[/url] ? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!