Friday, May 9, 2008

What Google thinks of me

Here is a portrait of myself as drawn by my Gmail Sponsored Links this morning:

Genuine B.A.R.F Dog Food - www.barfproducts.com - Save 10%. Raw, Flash frozen and delivered to you. Human Grade USA

Women Who Wear Thongs - LifeScript.com - The Lowdown On How To Wear A Thong. The Latest Beauty Advice!

10 Skinny Rules - FatLoss4Idiots.com - I lost 9 lbs. in 11 days, just by following these 10 simple rules.

¿Cómo se llamará mi bebe? - todobebe.com - Origen y significado de los nombres más populares alrededor del mundo

Reuters: Oddly Enough - Registering potentially dangerous knives - May 6

Prevent runner's diarrhea - RevolutionHealth.com - Learn what causes runner's diarrhea and how to prevent it.

Thanks, Google! I love you too.



No comments: