Tuesday, February 10, 2009

baco is why you're fat

This is why you're fat.

I'm fat because of all of the ENDLESS GLORY AND FAME the baco is garnering all of a sudden for some reason. And by "fat" I mean "chiseled and toned in a god-like statuesque form and reclining in piles of riches".

You can get a pretty good idea of how I feel about this by taking the exact opposite of this randomly generated adolescent angsty poem:

when ppl
laugh at
something
sorrowful; just
look away and die.

i know it is what they
like, i wear teeny shoes, on
tiny feet, but
nothing about me,
is quite as small, as a
season of warmth has
come to the next
degree. maybe what's next will be
when we took the stain from
the day
i told her i see it
every day, taught it every day i
wished that this is starting
to get in. it is cold,
yet
soothing.


Hahahaha, if this poetry generator would have been around when I was 14 it could have saved me HOURS that I could have reinvested into slouching around and sulking.

No comments: