Sunday, January 11, 2009

[ghost post] the future is awesome

Hey gang,

I bet the future is awesome. (By future, I mean the present, when this ghost post is published). Are there flying cars yet?

In theory, I am going to be coming home from Peru tomorrow. But maybe, in the future, which is now the present, things have changed. Perhaps I have already been deported back to the states to await trial. Either way, HEY LAURA, DID YOU WATER MY PLANTS?

Actually, I just realized that maybe Laura doesn't even read this blog. Can someone ask Laura if she watered my plants? If not, she owes me 30 beers for every plant she didn't water (180 total beers).

The first person to ask Laura if she watered my plants and reports back wins not having to sit around and act interested while I flip through the 1000 pictures I took on my trip.

See you all soon!

No comments: