Thursday, April 24, 2008

NEW FEATURE: Gratitude

I don't know about everyone else, but I think I have a little bit of a BABE Rally Team Name CHAMPIONSHIP emotional hangover (possibly part of a real hangover). I think Kyle S said it best:
Clapping my hands. Crying into them.

If I had to choose only one word to describe the events of the last five days, I would have to go with "Epic". If I had to choose only two words to describe the events of the last five days, I would go with "Epic" and, well, maybe I would see if I could trade the second word for italics and capitalization.

EPIC.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who helped my wayward BABE Rally team finally choose a name: There Will Be Bacon. This was certainly a lot more fun than I imagined. This is a little sad, but we probably could not have chosen a name without your help. You guys are the best. As a matter of fact, according to a recent scientific study conducted in my head just now, Bac-Log! readers are, on average, 13% more awesome and 17% more attractive (although 6% more likely to be seriously injured in a treasure-hunting related accident) than average blog readers.

I was going to present a special "1th Place" trophy to the ultimate winner of the BABE Rally Team Name CHALLENGE, but I feel like you guys deserve it more.Congratulations!!

I might do a special recap post of the legendary challenge later, but in the meantime, here is the final bracket. Also I need to score the brackets to determine who gets free ice cream!

Again, HUGE thanks to everyone who participated in this craziness!

No comments: