Friday, June 20, 2008

Beware of the dangers of stress!

Look at this gem of knowledge gleamed from the allexperts.com Zoology section:
Much of the cannibalism among mammals is caused by stress and not hunger

Person 1: Hey, why did you eat that guy?
Person 2: Oh man, it's just been one of those days.
Person 1: Oh yeah, I hate those.

I bring this up because thanks to modern gummy technology, it is finally possible to build a digestible full-size Lego effigy of yourself or others and devour it in a sticky whirlwind of cannibalistic fury:


I hope the evolution of gummy Legos roughly follows the same course as real Legos, because I think there are lots of philosophic problems that can only be solved by flying gummy Lego spaceships into my mouth. I suppose it's possible that progress could be also be made with gummy versions of the Robin Hood series, as long as they take care to make sure the trees don't taste like lime, because that is just sloppy color stereotyping. You can do better, Kellogg's.

No comments: