Thursday, August 28, 2008

[guest post] Kevin Bacon finally answers my prayers

This is a guest post from Kevin Bacon of abstinence-only sweatpants fame and also movie star fame! Kevin Bacon is probably pretty busy, so it is not surprising that it took so long for my prayers to get answered, and why I'm not too upset that Kevin Bacon forgot the unicorn pony part of my prayer. Also I started a new poll on the sidebar relating to "punctuationtarded" vs my suggestion of "punc'tiontarded". Doesn't punc'tiontarded just have better rhythm? (NOT TO SWAY YOU IN YOUR VOTE OR ANYTHING!!)

to: grant laine
from: molly@kevinbacon.email
subject: Baclog: your content prayers are answered

Per Ian's suggestion, I am sending you this link for the baclog:

http://www.photobasement.com/the-hottest-knitted-cheeseburger-dress-you-will-see-today/

Sadly for you, though. I won't be bothering to guest-blog it, as I am ripping off to Maine today (What I Ate: Lobster pancakes with lobster syrup, Lobster salad with lobster-blueberry vinagrette, Boiled lobster with lobster mashed potatoes) and can't be arsed.

Unless you just want to post this e-mail verbatim. Which would be totally PoMo of you.

*molly

-----

to: grant laine
from: molly@kevinbacon.email
subject: RE: Baclog: your content prayers are answered

Ugh. When you do, can you change the period after "though" to a comma? I'm punctuationtarded today.

-----

to: molly@kevinbacon.email
from: grant laine
subject: RE: Baclog: your content prayers are answered

You do understand that this is also going in the post, right?

-----

to: grant laine
from: molly@kevinbacon.email
subject: RE: Baclog: your content prayers are answered

Yeah. I'm over it.